Strategic deployment division
For the benefit of our clients, Corporate and Investment Banks or Asset Managers, the Strategic Deployment Division carries out Business Analyst and Functional missions. The team is made up of consultants who combine Front-Office, Risk, Financial Management and Information System skills.
In collaboration with the Consulting Department, the Strategic Deployment Department team focuses on the operational implementation of subjects that impact our clients on issues that may be related to the organization, the functional aspects and the Information System.
Our Business and Functional Business Analysts are involved throughout the project cycle and participate in particular in :
- Project opportunity and feasibility studies
- Scoping notes and governance definition
- Writing expressions of need on behalf of the business
- Realization of the specifications / Functional requirements definitions
- Verification of deliverables in accordance with the specifications
- Definitions and implementation of communication and training plan(s)
- Preparations and coaching required for the implementation of functional user supports
Thanks to their knowledge, our consultants are a force of proposal with the businesses and bring a real added value to the projects. Their expertise also allows them to define and take charge of both business (UAT) and functional test plans.
Our consultants can also intervene in all types of project modes set up by customers (V-cycle; Agile Method; Holacracy).
Finally, the close collaboration of the Strategic Deployment Division with the Consulting and Project Management Divisions contributes greatly to the success of the projects carried out for our clients.